Begin the greatest journey of all, because you are worthy.
No matter how hard that may be to believe.
Do you often neglect your own needs and focus more on taking care of others? Does self criticism come pretty easy and honoring your strengths very challenging? Sometimes sabotage good things that come your way because you feel undeserving? Find that you miss out on new opportunities and pleasant experiences because you’re scared of showing up and being seen? Is negative self talk and beliefs interfering with your happiness?
The relationship we have with ourself is one of the most important relationships we can have in our life. It forms the basis to how we treat others and how we relate to the world around us. Cultivating a healthy and strong relationship to self is a great and powerful journey, that has profound effects on the rest of your life. A much respected professor once provided a basic example and reminder, “Just as they tell you while taking off for a flight – place a mask on yourself FIRST before assisting others”. Differing beliefs may surface when we look inward and prioritize ourself, such as selfishness, overindulgence, or feeling undeserving of the attention and care (to name just a few!) – it’s important to map out and explore barriers to self-care and limiting self beliefs. I will help you to:
- Discover your personal barriers that interfere with self love and confidence.
- Uncover and get comfortable with your inner power and worthiness.
- Increase confidence by strengthening communication between the nervous system, physical responses, emotions, belief systems and explore how they are all interconnected.
- Observe and change negative self talk.
- Establish a solid sense of self. Promote curiosity, openness, acceptance and love through mindfulness practices.
- Become more familiar with your desires, values and talents.
- Strengthen self compassion and establish adaptive beliefs to help ease self criticism.